Water, powder, vegetable palm fat, cottonseed oil, powdered whey, powdered egg, Parmesan cheese, salt and modified cassava starch.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS EGG AND MILK DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. CONTAINS LACTOSE. GLUTEN-FREE.
– Preheat the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at an average temperature of 200ºC. Place the scattered Cod Dumplings in the basket and turn it on again for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn them over in half the time so that they bake completely. Carefully remove them from the basket and serve.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 15 minutes.
– Remove the Frozen Cod Cakes from their packaging.
– Place them on a baking sheet, leaving some space between them.
– Bake them for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER PORTION 50 g (1 unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||125 kcal = 526 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.6 g||12|
|Saturated fat||3.3 g||15|
|trans fats||0.6 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|