Water, wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, mozzarella cheese, breading flour (wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, salt and natural colors: turmeric and annatto), flaked potato, powdered whole milk, Parmesan cheese , ricotta cheese, margarine (genetically modified from Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Bacillus thuringiensis), chicken broth, salt, modified starch, onion and soybean oil (genetically modified from Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Bacillus thuringiensis).
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND SOYBEAN DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN EGGS AND FISH. CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Preheat the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at an average temperature of 200ºC. Place the scattered Cheesecakes in the basket and turn on again, for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn them over in half the time so that they bake completely. Carefully remove them from the basket and serve.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 15 minutes;
– Remove the frozen cheese buns from the packaging. Place them on a baking sheet, leaving a space of at least 2 cm between them.
– Bake them for about 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– Do not put cheese buns to bake in a cold oven, as they will become hard.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER PORTION 40 g (1 ½ unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||75 kcal = 315 kJ||4|
|Total fat||2.2 g||4|
|Saturated fat||1.2 g||5|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|