Breaded Chicken Fillet
Water, powder, vegetable palm fat, cottonseed oil, powdered whey, powdered egg, Parmesan cheese, salt and modified cassava starch.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS EGG AND MILK DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. CONTAINS LACTOSE. GLUTEN-FREE.
– Initially, preheat the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at an average temperature of 200°C. Then place the breaded chicken fillets on the basket, evenly spread, for approximately 13 minutes, or until lightly browned, turning halfway through. Carefully remove them from the basket and serve.
– Initially, preheat the oven for 15 minutes at an average temperature of 200°C. Then place the breaded chicken fillets on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 25 minutes, turning them halfway through so that they are evenly browned.
– Place the breaded chicken fillets in a skillet, with oil preheated over high heat, at an average temperature of 180°C and in sufficient quantity to cover them. Reduce to medium heat and fry for about 5 minutes, turning them halfway through to brown evenly. Remove them with the help of a slotted spoon and let it drain on absorbent paper.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER PORTION 50 g (1 unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||125 kcal = 526 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.6 g||12|
|Saturated fat||3.3 g||15|
|trans fats||0.6 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|