Mini Kibbeh with Cream Cheese
Whole wheat, water, beef, onion, bacon, broth, salt, mint, parsley, garlic, Bahia seasoning (cilantro, black pepper, cumin, turmeric, pepperoni, oregano and flavor enhancer: monosodium glutamate) and pepper of the white kingdom.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOYBEAN DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN EGGS, MILK AND FISH. CONTAINS GLUTEN.
– Preheat the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at an average temperature of 200ºC. Place the Mini Kibes with Cream Cheese spread in the basket and turn it on again, for approximately 15 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Turn them over in half the time so that they bake completely. Carefully remove them from the basket and serve.
– Preheat the oven to 180°C or place on medium-high temperature for 15 minutes.
– Remove the Coxinhas from the packaging, and still frozen, place them on a baking sheet.
– Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, turn them after 12 minutes so that they heat up evenly.
– As there are differences between the ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it according to your oven.
– Do not fry the product.
– The use of a thermal glove is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Do not bake in microwave oven.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER SERVING 130 g (4 ½ units)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||355 kcal = 1491 kJ||18|
|Total fat||9.6 g||17|
|Saturated fat||4.2 g||19|
|dietary fiber||5.2 g||22|