Heart of Palm Pie
Water, wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, cottonseed oil, heart of palm, powdered egg, cream, powdered whole milk, salt, onion, margarine *, garlic, parsley, white black pepper and yeast chemical powder**.
* Agrobacterium sp
** Bacillus thuringiensis, Streptomyces viridochromogenes, Agrobacterium tumefaciens)
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND EGGS DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN FISH AND SOYBEAN. CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Frozen Product
– Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180°C to 200°C for 15 minutes.
– Remove the Chicken Pie from the outer packaging.
– Place the pie with the foil wrapping on a baking sheet.
– Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes at a temperature of 180°C to 200°C.
Serve it very warm.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between the ovens, the suggested preparation time may vary.
– Adjust according to your oven.
– The use of a thermal glove is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING 125 g (1 slice)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||258 kcal = 1084 kJ||13|
|Total fat||16 g||29|
|Saturated fat||4.7 g||21|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||1.0 g||4|