Water, iron and folic acid enriched wheat flour, cottonseed oil, shredded chicken*, powdered egg, peas, green corn**, textured soy protein*, onion, powdered whole milk, chicken broth, margarine* **, salt, modified starch, garlic, parsley, baking powder **** and natural coloring from annatto.
* Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Bacillus thuringienisis
** Bacillus thuringiensis and or Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Zea mays
*** Agrobacterium sp
**** Bacillus thuringiensis, Streptomyces viridochromogenes, Agrobacterium tumefaciens
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, SOY AND EGGS DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN FISH. CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Frozen Product
– Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180°C to 200°C for 15 minutes.
– Remove the Chicken Pie from the outer packaging.
– Place the pie with the foil wrapping on a baking sheet.
– Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes at a temperature of 180°C to 200°C.
Serve it very warm.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between the ovens, the suggested preparation time may vary.
– Adjust according to your oven.
– The use of a thermal glove is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING 125 g (1 slice)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||268 kcal = 1126 kJ||13|
|Total fat||16 g||29|
|Saturated fat||4.5 g||20|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||1.2 g||5|