3 Cheeses Biscuit
Sprinkle, water, parmesan cheese, pasteurized whole egg, cottonseed oil, margarine, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, powdered whole milk, potato flakes and refined salt.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK AND EGGS DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Preheat the oven to – Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180°C for 10 minutes;
– Place the three cheese biscuits on a baking sheet, leaving a distance of approximately 2 cm between each one and then place in the oven.
– Bake at an average temperature of 180ºC for about 30 minutes, until the three cheese biscuits begin to brown.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 10 minutes;
– Distribute the three cheese biscuits on a baking sheet leaving a distance of approximately 2 cm between each one and then place them in the oven.
– Bake at an average temperature of 180ºC for about 25 minutes, until the three cheese biscuits begin to brown.
– Remove from the packaging, only the amount of three cheese biscuits that will be used.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– It is not necessary to grease the pan.
– Do not bake in a cold oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the suggested preparation time may vary, adjust it according to your oven.
– The use of a thermal glove is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER PORTION 50 g (1 unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||125 kcal = 526 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.6 g||12|
|Saturated fat||3.3 g||15|
|trans fats||0.6 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|