Pre - Traditional Roast
Water, powder, vegetable shortening, cheese, whole liquid egg, powdered whole milk and salt.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS EGG, SOYBEAN AND MILK DERIVATIVES. GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 15 minutes;
– Remove the frozen cheese buns from the packaging. Place them on a baking sheet, leaving a space of at least 2 cm between them.
– Bake them for about 40 to 45 minutes or until golden.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– Do not put cheese buns to bake in a cold oven, as they will become hard.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING 50 g (2 units)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||161 kcal = 646 kJ||8|
|Total fat||8.6 g||16|
|Saturated fat||3.8 g||15|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|