Water, dust, cassava starch, palm velgetal fat, modified starch, corn starch, parmesan cheese, powdered glucose, powdered whey, salt, powdered egg, flavor identical to natural provolone cheese and flavor identical to natural parmesan cheese.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK AND EGGS DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS LACTOSE
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180°C for 15 minutes;
– Remove the chips from the package still frozen, place them on a baking sheet, leaving a distance of at least 2 cm between them. It is not necessary to grease.
– Bake them for 35 to 35 minutes at an average temperature of 170°C to 180°C.
– Do not use a microwave.
– Do not bake in a cold oven.
– As there are differences between the ovens, the preparation time may vary. Only remove the amount to be consumed from the packaging.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER PORTION 50 g (1 unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||149 kcal = 626 KJ||7|
|Saturated fat||3.2 g||15|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|