Cocktail Cheese Bread
500g, 1kg, 2.5kg
Water, powder, vegetable palm fat, cottonseed oil, powdered whey, powdered egg, Parmesan cheese, salt and modified cassava starch.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS EGG AND MILK DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. CONTAINS LACTOSE. GLUTEN-FREE.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 15 minutes;
– Remove the frozen cheese buns from the packaging. Place them on a baking sheet, leaving a space of at least 2 cm between them.
– Bake them for about 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– Do not put cheese buns to bake in a cold oven, as they will become hard.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|QUANTITY PER PORTION 50 g (1 unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||125 kcal = 526 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.6 g||12|
|Saturated fat||3.3 g||15|
|trans fats||0.6 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|