Pre Baked Cheese Bread with/ Cream Cheese in the Dough
Water, powder, vegetable shortening, cheese, whole liquid egg, powdered whole milk and salt. Filling: Cottage cheese.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS EGG, SOYBEAN AND MILK DERIVATIVES. GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180ºC for 10 minutes;
– Place the cheese buns on a baking sheet, leaving a distance of approximately 2 cm between each one and then place them in the oven.
– Roast at an average temperature of 180ºC for about 8 minutes.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
– As there are differences between ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust it from according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– Do not put cheese buns to bake in a cold oven, as they will become hard.
– The use of thermal gloves is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER PORTION 40 g (1 ½ unit)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||115 kcal = 483 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.3 g||11|
|Saturated fat||2.1 g||10|
|trans fats||1.2 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|