Whole liquid egg, water, soy oil*, wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, cassava starch, cornmeal*, sugar, modified starch, whole milk, powdered yeast* and salt.
*Genetically modified from Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Bacillus thuringiensis.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS WHEAT, EGG, MILK AND SOYBEAN DERIVATIVES. CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
Conventional Oven/Electric Oven:
– Preheat oven to medium-high temperature of 200ºC for 15 minutes.
– Remove the frozen cookies from their packaging and place them on a baking sheet, leaving a space of 2 cm between them.
– Bake in the oven for approximately 40 to 45 minutes, until the buns rise and turn golden.
– As there are differences between ovens, the suggested preparation time may vary.
– Adjust it according to your oven.
– Remove from the packaging only the amount that will be consumed and immediately return the remainder to the freezer.
– Do not bake in a microwave oven.
Do not bake in a cold oven as the cookies will be hard.
– The use of a thermal glove is recommended for handling the hot product.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING 50 g (2 units)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||128 kcal = 538 kJ||6|
|Total fat||6.6 g||12|
|Saturated fat||1.4 g||6|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|