Popkids Mini Chipa
Dust, water, mozzarella cheese, modified cassava starch, palm fat, pasteurized whole egg, modified starch, corn glucose, corn starch*, powdered whole milk and refined salt.
ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK DERIVATIVES AND EGGS. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN. GLUTEN-FREE. CONTAINS LACTOSE.
– Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 160°C for 15 minutes;
– Remove the chips from the package still frozen, place them on a baking sheet, leaving a distance of at least 2 cm between them. It is not necessary to grease.
– Bake them for 25 to 30 minutes at an average temperature of 160°C to 170°C.
– Do not use a microwave.
– Do not bake in a cold oven.
– As there are differences between the ovens, the preparation time may vary. Only remove the amount to be consumed from the packaging.
– Keep frozen at -12°C or below.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING 50 g (2 units)||% vd(*)|
|Energetic value||174 kcal = 731 kJ||9|
|Total fat||9.2 g||17|
|Saturated fat||4.1 g||19|
|trans fats||0 g||**|
|dietary fiber||0 g||0|